Soup

The creative venture for today will be borne out of necessity. I am scheduled to provide the main course for the church family dinner tonight. So, potato soup is on the menu. I love soup...you can pretty much create your own. My potato soup has grated carrots which turn the soup a lovely pale orange color, chicken broth, and for tonight maybe bacon.

The second creative venture for today will be the Caravan lesson for my mixed age-group of children. You do have to be fast on your feet to keep the interest of two three-year olds, a five-year old, and a six-year old. Tonight we are going to "the zoo" - because People Care For Animals. The scripture is Genesis 1:31 "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." I am thinking 3-d animals from a VBS I did six years ago and making cages or a diorama from shoe boxes. Gotta get this accomplished before I head off to work. Maybe I can post pictures of our creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
I am a Christian wife and mom currently working on completing an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. Is going back to school at my age a good thing? ...just possibly.
 
Copyright 2009 Just Possibly All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes