It's Friday

Yeah! I love Friday. People(for the most part) seem happier on Friday. When people in my world are happier it is obviously easier for me to be happy. Yep, I'm a living barometer of the people around me...but I'm workin' on that. I, alone, am responsible for what goes on in my head.


So what was my latest creative venture...I took some used dryer sheets, painted them, cut them up and sewed them together with some beads and added a pin back. Now am I brave enough to wear my new pin in public? George said, "That's weird."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
I am a Christian wife and mom currently working on completing an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. Is going back to school at my age a good thing? ...just possibly.
 
Copyright 2009 Just Possibly All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes