Fire and Red



Fire- How cool is it to have a fireplace? We had a cook out for dinner last night. Hot dogs were roasted and campfire pies(lemon and apple) were made. My husband requested a lemon campfire pie with marshmallows. Turns out we will need to tweek the recipe next time - two marshmallows were just not enough. Good thing Bethany and I did our walking work out.


Red- Painting the flyer from man-land (Menards) red. I am not sure what it is going to become, but Valentine's is approaching. An International Coffee tin is also in process. It is sporting a base coat of pink - so far.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
I am a Christian wife and mom currently working on completing an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. Is going back to school at my age a good thing? ...just possibly.
 
Copyright 2009 Just Possibly All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes